Sunday, February 12, 2012

Time...to Rant

School has started and I have very little time to do anything, even updating.  I'm learning to be okay with that. 
  I so need to rant about something...I love my job, I really do, I love what I do and the members, however I'm not a fan of some of the people I work with.  They are rude, immature, stupid, assholes, jerks, inconsiderate and act like the world belongs to them and the rest of us are their plebeians.  I am NOT your servant, I don't care how high you got, or how drunk you were, or how many chicks you banged, what I care about is you doing your job so I don't have to.
   I also enjoy how they get away with everything.  Heaven forbid they get in trouble.  Finding large pieces of broken glass in the bar where we clean glasses is awesome.  I so wanted stitches.  Throwing crap at me because I told you I was bar tending and you needed drinks, real mature.  Gosh I don't know why girls are not just throwing themselves at your feet. 
  You are not God's gift to the world you are mortal, a human being just like the rest of us and I don't appreciate having to deal with all your bull shit excuses and you stupid stories.  Take responsibility for what you do.  It's not that hard of a concept.  GROW UP! 
  That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment