Monday, November 7, 2011

Holidays

  November...a beautiful time of year. I do love November for the most part.  The one thing I hate?  It's NOVEMBER so that means THANKSGIVING, not DECEMBER, so stop with the Christmas stuff.  Let's get through one holiday at a time people.  It's not all that hard, I promise.
  It's the one thing that annoys me every year.  I promise there is enough time to get Christmas done before Dec. 25.  We have Black Friday for a reason.  I do love Christmas don't get me wrong, but Thanksgiving is celebrated for a reason.  Be thankful we're here and alive and have people that care for us.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
  So let's get through one Holiday at a time, it's not that hard of a concept to understand.

1 comment:

  1. Dear CG,

    GREAT blog - seriously - coming from a fellow bookworm and bookaholic. I found your entry refreshingly frank and SO true! Keep up the good work and please feel free to come visit my blog anytime!

    Your follower, BookNut 101
    (http://www.21stcenturyonceuponatime.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete