Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Wondering...

Hey all, my first blog...
Sounds exciting, like an action movie.  I love action movies, you get hot guys, awesomely epic explosions and usually a little bit of romance.  I will admit that I am a romantic at heart.  Not many people believe me when I say that, mostly because I'm the one that sarcastically replies when someone says something mushy or start to laugh when a guy winks at me or nods.  I can't help it, they look so silly. 
 If you can't tell, I tend to drift off oddly.  I actually do that when speaking too, probably part of the reason I had trouble in speech class.  Of course, have trouble speaking in front of people could be a part of that as well...food for thought...
Well darlings, do you mind if I refer to you as darlings?  I will anyway or other endearments, not baby though.  I hate that endearment.  It's so overused. 
Well Duckies,
it's been sweet.  Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment